Gutter Guards in Birmingham, AL
Birmingham, Alabama, receives a lot of rain throughout the year, so if you live here, your gutters need to function well to divert rainwater away from your home. Unfortunately, roof debris like leaves, twigs, and pine needles can clog gutters and prevent them from doing their job correctly.
With HomeCraft Gutter Protection, you won’t have to worry about your gutters constantly clogging up. Learn more about the perks of installing our gutter guards in Birmingham.
Our Gutter Guard’s Features
What makes HomeCraft gutter guards ideal for your home in Birmingham?
- Powder-Coated Aluminum Frames: We make our gutter guard frames out of powder-coated aluminum, making them lightweight and more resistant to scratches, chipping, and corrosion.
- Reinforced Hangers: We attach the guards to your fascia boards using metal hangers so they don’t pull away even in rough weather.
- Raised Screen Technology: Our guards have marine-grade, stainless steel micro-mesh screens that keep out debris of all sizes, while the raised diamond patterns make sure water still flows through.
Gutter Installation Steps
Here’s what to expect when you have our team do the gutter installation in Birmingham:
- We’ll first clean your gutter system—including the downspouts—and ensure the gutters work properly.
- Then, we’ll set up the hangers on the fascia boards and seal the seams and caps with a tri-polymer for waterproofing.
- Next, we install the guards themselves.
HomeCraft vs. Other Gutter Guards
What makes HomeCraft gutter guards different from other types on the market? Our gutter protection system:
- Doesn’t use plastic components—it’s 100% metal
- Is compatible with any gutter style—no need to install new ones
- Keeps out all debris sizes, unlike hood and brush types which let small particles in
- Doesn’t need to be screwed directly to the roof
Call HomeCraft for Your Gutter Guard in Birmingham Today!
Homeowners trust HomeCraft Gutter Protection in Birmingham, Alabama, and throughout the Southeast US. If you need a gutter protection system that eliminates clogging and constant cleaning, our team is here for you! Get in touch with us to schedule a free estimate and home consultation with a representative.
Raised Screen Technology
Powder coated aluminum frame
Reinforced hidden hangers
Gutter Guards Services
When you decide to go with HomeCraft, you get the full support of our Gutter Guard support team.
You will also get a lifetime transferable warranty on your Gutter Guards
Additionally, you get a full service gutter repair with your Gutter Guard Installation
Not to mention, our gutter guards will install onto your existing gutters
On top of all of that, you also get a free gutter cleaning with our gutter guards
Home Craft Gutter Guard offers a permanent gutter cleaning solution
HomeCraft Gutter Guards FAQs
Getting gutter guards installed in Birmingham AL is simple and painless. All you have to do is give us a call at 470-344-0909.
HomeCraft Gutter Guard incorporates Raised Screen Technology, which allows 100% of rainwater through the stainless steel micro-mesh gutter guard. A lot of our competitors use old technology, which is to have a metal support under their mesh. See how our gutter guard compares with others by clicking below!
This is one of the most commonly asked questions. The cost to have gutter guards installed varies from home to home. Each home is different, and are many different factors that play into the cost of installing gutter guards. This is why we offer free, no obligation gutter guard quotes.
Nope! HomeCraft’s gutter guards will fit onto your existing gutters, which will save you money as well as keep your gutters clean.
Yes, HomeCraft will absolutely install gutters as well.
The price of gutter cleaning will depend on the size of your home along how clogged your gutters are. Most people spend up to $250 per gutter cleaning. This is why at HomeCraft Gutter Protection™, we offer our Birmingham customers a permanent solution to gutter cleaning. Learn more by clicking the button below.