Your local Baytown gutter guard company
Gutter cleaning may be the most hated of all the house maintenance tasks that need to be done around the home. It’s a difficult task that requires you to drag the ladder around your house and scoop up wet, decaying leaves. When left unattended, there’s a chance of difficulties with ladders. The benefits of gutter guards in Baytown, TX are far-reaching and could stop you from undertaking an extremely risky task.
HomeCraft Gutter Protection is the one-stop solution for those looking for gutter guard installation in Baytown, TX. Protect your home with the best gutter guards in Baytown, TX. In addition, we make our gutter guards using an aluminum body, which offers full protection from all kinds of debris. Besides, they feature a raised-screen technology in which the finely woven micro-mesh allows nothing else to flow to the gutters but water. HomeCraft’s gutter guards are made using marine-grade stainless steel, making them withstand harsh climate conditions. This is why we offer a lifetime warranty on our stainless steel gutter guards.
#1 Rated Gutter Guards in Baytown, TX
HomeCraft Gutter Protection offers the installation of a three-part guard system that keeps the debris out and allows the water to flow. The three-part systems comprise a powdered aluminum frame, stainless steel micro-mesh screen, and reinforced hangers.
- Aluminum frame: The powdered-coated aluminum surrounds the sides of the stainless steel micro-mesh, which holds it against your gutters. They don’t have substructures built underneath, which allows them to bend to your system’s shape.
- Micro-mesh screen: Made using 304 marine-grade stainless steel, the micro-mesh screen is finely woven, allowing it to filter pine needles and other debris no matter how small. Besides, they incorporate diamond-raised technology, which alleviates the passing of all debris to allow only water to flow through the gutters.
- Reinforced hangers: Our professional installers will use reinforced hangers to secure the gutter guards to your home. We achieve this by attaching to your home’s fascia.
Exceptional Gutter Guard Installation in Baytown, TX
Nobody likes the tedious gutter cleaning job. For most Baytown residents, gutter cleaning is tiresome, time-consuming, and dangerous. With HomeCraft’s gutter guard installation, you can eliminate this tedious task and keep your house in better condition. Besides, have the best gutter guard installers to ensure that your gutters are in perfect hands. You can get the gutter guards you need to keep debris out of your gutters. Benefit from our free-flowing gutters without the hassle of hiring an expensive gutter cleaning company.
Our gutter guard’s unique Diamond-raised technology alleviates the passing of the debris and allows maximum water flow to the gutters. Further, the micro-mesh screen is so finely woven to allow 150 inches of water per hour to flow while blocking the debris. It’s truly a one of a kind.
We install our gutter guard system in three steps. Let’s take a look at each part of the installation.
- Free Inspection: We offer our potential customers a free home inspection. This involves our professionals inspecting your current gutter system. Moreover, the technician will then offer you a personalized estimate that HomeCraft will honor for one year.
- Gutter guard installation: Once you have signed up for a gutter guard system and scheduled an installation date, our expert installers will start the process of cleaning and repairing your gutters. The company will replace damaged gutters if they are beyond repair. Our installers will install a gutter guard system once your guttering has been cleaned up.
- After-installation support: Our installation crew will guide you through your new gutter guard system. Besides, we continue to support your system with its lifetime transferable warranty.
Since our customers in Baytown do not need to worry about their gutters anymore, they are out doing things that make them happy. You can find our customers spending time in Baytown Historical museum, seeing many historical and industry artifacts.
Award-Winning Leaf Guard
- Diamond Raised Technology
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Frame
- Maximum Water Intake
- Keeps Debris Out
Gutter Guard Warranty
After installing our HomeCraft Gutter Guard, our Baytown customers will receive a Lifetime Transferable Warranty. We give our customers a gutter guard that lasts and eliminates gutter cleaning for life. We’re the last gutter guard you’ll ever buy, backed by a great customer service support team.
Gutter Guard Installation
Installing our gutter guard is done in 5 simple steps:
- Clean your existing gutters
- Realign your gutters if needed
- Reseal your gutter system
- Reinforce with hidden hangers
- Install our gutter guard
Get A Free Inspection and Estimate Today
All you need is to contact us today, and we will send our specialist to conduct the home assessment. During your free, no-obligation home assessment, our representative will take you through our process. He will be able to diagnose any issue with your gutters. Moreover, he will then give an estimate with no hidden charges and a quote valid for a full year.
HomeCraft Gutter Protection™ FAQs
Can your leaf guard work with debris on top?
Yes. Our leaf guards can still function properly with debris sitting on top. Also, raised screen design will help alleviate debris that may sit on the gutter and allow water to pass through.
What is the most convenient way to avert the problem of clogged gutters?
If you have clogged gutters due to leaves and any other debris, you don’t need to risk your safety by climbing the ladder to clean it or incur expenses to hire cleaners. HomeCraft Gutter Protection is the ultimate solution to your gutter problem.
Do I have to replace my existing gutters to get gutter protection?
Absolutely not! Our gutter guard will fit right onto your existing gutters, which will save you money as well as keep your gutters clean.
Do HomeCraft Gutter Protection leaf guards prevent overflowing gutters?
Absolutely yes! The great thing about our gutter guards is that they are designed to keep all the debris out and maximize the water intake. You don’t need to worry about water overflow anymore